Mentor General public Library is hosting seven free pc classes this June at its Main Department, 8215 Mentor Ave.
The classes assortment from basic introductions to pcs, the net and email to sophisticated procedures for Microsoft Word.
The classes are:
• An Introduction to Computer systems — The library’s most basic computer system course will be held at 2 p.m., June 28. People will master the fundamental abilities they require to use a computer. No previous working experience required.
• Microsoft Term I — 6:30 p.m., June 28. Master how to develop, open and preserve documents, as perfectly as other essential strategies, in Microsoft’s term-processing software package.
• Fundamental Web — 2 p.m., June 29. Study how to navigate the Web. Members will need to have to know how to use a keyboard and a mouse for this course.
• Microsoft Phrase II — 6:30 p.m., June 29. Find out much more sophisticated tactics for Microsoft Phrase.
• Fb Principles — 10 a.m., June 30. The palms-on course will exhibit primary Facebook features and tips. Attendees are asked to appear to class with their Fb login info and password.
• Primary E-mail Competencies — 2 p.m., June 30. Understand how to mail emails and attachments, as nicely as reply to other people’s e-mail.
• Microsoft Word: Flyers, Images and Drawing Equipment — 6:30 p.m., June 30. Understand how to correctly use Word’s drawing resources and how to use Phrase to build flyers and manipulate photos.
All of the classes are cost-free, but, registration is required. RSVP on the web at www.mentorpl.org by calling the library at 440-255-8811, ext. 1.
The library also offers a number of on the internet personal computer lessons as a result of the LinkedIn Studying database. The classes are free to enjoy with a community library card, the release mentioned. For additional information and facts, pay a visit to www.mentorpl.org/linkedinlearning.